- familymediators.com.au does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any statement of law or fact in this website.
- familymediators.com.au makes no representation, & gives no guarantee, or warranty (express or implied) as to the qualification, training, expertise, experience or accreditation of mediators listed in this website.
- familymediators.com.au expressly denies liability and/or responsibility for the quality or standard of mediation services provided by mediators listed in this website and, in particular, for any cause of action arising out of or in respect of a mediation meeting or settlement having taken place resulting from an introduction from this website.
- Parties in dispute should always seek legal advice before contacting a mediator on such matters as time limitations, injunctions, and the law relating to the subject matter of any dispute. This website accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or cause of action arising from neglect in obtaining such legal advice.
- familymediators.com.au does not guarantee or warrant mediators listed in this website holding professional indemnity insurance at the time of providing mediation services.
- All mediators listed in this website are independent contractors.
- Should a dispute arises between this website and a subscriber and/or disputant, the law of New South Wales shall be applicable. If mediation fails to resolve such a dispute, the New South Wales court system located at Sydney shall be the appropriate forum.
Visit other Firstlaw Promotion websites...